Posted on 02-Jan-2019 by GoodLife Fitness
Location Nipissing, North Bay
What is a Personal Trainer?
A Personal Trainer provides their clientele with the knowledge, motivation and coaching to achieve their personal fitness goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting for new clients
- Consult, understand and analyze your clients’ needs and goals
- Design personal fitness programs
- Support and promote all GoodLife Fitness Programs
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for fitness
- Certification within the first 3 months of employment
- CPR Certification within 1 month of employment
- Strong sales ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and bring out the best in others
- Willingness to accept ongoing coaching and feedback
- Works well in a team setting
- Enjoys a challenge
- A related degree or diploma is an asset, but not required
What’s in it for you?
- Top notch training including: A New Personal Internship Program, 3 days of Personal Training Base Camp with top leadership, Paid Monthly Education Workshops secrets to success, subscription to the world’s number one education resource for Fitness Professionals
- Career advancement opportunities include: Future Leaders Program, Assistant Fitness Manager, Fitness Manager, Personal Training Regional Manager, Personal Training Director, Vice President of Personal Training
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income; monthly sales & service incentives and the ability to upgrade your level of Personal Training via our Blackbelt Development Program
- Paid for prospecting new clients
- Use of Fitness equipment
- $2 million liability insurance
- Pre-designed specialty programs and marketing materials
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits