Posted on 21-Nov-2018 by Robinson's Pharmasave
Location Nipissing, North Bay
We are looking for a new teammate to bring into the Robinson's Family!
This position will average between 30 to 40 hours per week. We are open to two part-time positions or one full-time, depending on what we get through applicants. Please indicate your desired intentions and availability when it comes to hours.
Our Store Hours are:
Of course, pharmacy or medical experience is an asset, but not totally necessary, as long as you feel you have the skill set for some of the requirements below.
This position would include prescription filling, order entry, blister pack filling, compounding and inventory management to name a few. All of these skills are complimented by the utmost critical skill of exceptional customer service, of course. ;)
General Responsibilities Include:
- Must possess a positive team spirit
- Follows all provincial and federal laws, standards and regulations which govern the practise of pharmacy at all time
- Work with all members of the pharmacy team to ensure medication orders are dispensed accurately and safely
- Release prescription products after accuracy has been ensured and entire prescription has been evaluated and reviewed by a pharmacist for therapeutic appropriateness
- Ensure proper documentation of health information
- Maintains accurate, organized and complete resident health records ensuring appropriate documentation of health information
- Prepare and compound medications when required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ability to establish strong partnerships with other members of the health care team
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of Kroll Windows
- Previous pharmacy experience an asset