Posted on 01-Apr-2021 by Rx Drug Mart
Location Nipissing, West Nipissing
Rx Drug Mart IDA is welcoming applications for a positive and enthusiastic Part-time Pharmacy Assistant looking for the opportunity to assist the Pharmacy Manager in Sturgeon Falls, ON.
The Pharmacy Assistant's role is:
· Assisting the Pharmacy Manager with day-to-day tasks.
· Some responsibilities include patient greeting and the confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling, Data entry of patient care information.
· Third Party adjudication (if necessary)
· Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems,
· General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary, handling customer prescription pick up, and assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in the Pharmacy
· Graduate of an Accredited Pharmacy Technician Program is an asset
· Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant is an asset
· Detail orientated, excellent organizational and time management skills
· Able to work independently as well as with a team
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Demonstrated ability to assist clients with concern and empathy; respecting confidentiality and privacy, in a courteous and respectful manner
· Proficient computer/ data entry skills
· Strong motivation to succeed
Bilingual an asset
Flex Schedule: Available to work Monday to Friday, Weekends and Statutory Holidays as per needs of the business
Rx Drug Mart is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to deliver accessibility and equality to all job applicants, staff and our customers. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.