Posted on 27-Aug-2020 by West Nipissing General Hospital
Location Nipissing, West Nipissing
The Physiotherapy Aide provides support and assistance to the therapists in the daily functioning of the department. The Physiotherapy Aide works in accordance with Hospital policies and procedures.
Position: Physiotherapy Aide
Job Status: Temporary, Part-Time
Salary Range: $23.38- 24.20 an hour
Education, Experience & Professional Registration:
- Physiotherapy Assistant Diploma
- Related experience an asset
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision and collaboratively within a team
- Computer proficiency is a requirement
- Demonstrated positive work record and good attendance record
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Demonstrated commitment to the health and safety of patients, fellow workers, volunteers, students and visitors
- Days, Monday to Friday 37.5 hours every two weeks
- Bilingualism (French & English) an asset
Applications for the above position will be accepted by email please visit https://www.wngh.ca/careers/job-opportunities/ to apply.
For the protection of our patients and residents, the hospital requires successful candidates to submit a satisfactory criminal record check (vulnerable sector search) dated within 6 months as a condition of employment.
The WNGH is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Should you require accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources Office.
Version française disponible au Bureau des Ressources Humaines
Reference ID: 2020-48