Pre-Board Screening Officer
Posted on 04-Jan-2019 by GardaWorld
Location Nipissing, North Bay
With more than 45,000 professionals globally, clients count on us to
help them proceed in business and in life with confidence. Our
commitment to place integrity first, aspire to higher standards, develop
innovative solutions, and provide customer value continues to
differentiate us. Garda is one of the most trusted consulting,
investigation and security firms in the world, with operations across
Canada and the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East,
Africa, and Asia.
This is a unique chance to team up with the Garda team, one of the most trusted consulting, investigation and security firms in the world.
Would you like to take up exciting challenges, be part of a growing firm, and team up with dynamic colleagues? Now is the time to join one of the fastest growing companies in security!
We are currently hiring Pre-Board Screening Officers for the jack Garland Airport, North Bay, Ontario, Canada.
- Screen the traveling public and their luggage before boarding airplanes to ensure no prohibited items enter the secure area that present a threat to aviation
- Provide professional customer service to travelling passenger
- Complete and maintain all training certifications
- To be a positive representative of Garda at all times
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident as defined in the Immigration Act with an employment authorization document
- Must be able to pass a background check and investigation
- No previous criminal background in which you have not been pardoned for
- Must have transportation to work during off peak hours
- Must be available for shift work
- Must be 18 years and older
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Bilingual in French and English (preferred)
- Previous customer service experience, excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail a must, ability to handle stress, great initiative
- Previous security experience an asset
GardaWorld Aviation is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status.
Garda offers excellent benefit coverage and a competitive compensation
package for the selected candidate with a starting pay rate of $17.53
We thank all candidates for their interest in Garda, however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.