Production Technician - CNC
Posted on 24-Jun-2020 by Lofthouse Manufacturing
Location Parry Sound, Burk’s Falls
For over half a century Lofthouse has been helping to build success for customers by launching – and often pioneering – major advances in non-ferrous forging and machining. Some of the most demanding industries across North America rely on Lofthouse for unmatched quality, on-time delivery and competitive pricing.
We’re looking for full and part-time CNC Production Technicians that have positive attitudes and who are detail oriented. Make $16.00-$19.00 / hour plus shift premiums and benefits.
- Achieve machine standard rates while operating plant machinery by following detailed instructions.
- Inspect, deburr and gauge parts according to detailed criteria outlined by quality processes and documents.
- Participate, suggest and look for ways to contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Have a proactive attitude towards health and safety, follow all company policies/procedures and OHSA legislative requirements to ensure safe operation of all duties.
- Completion of Grade 12
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Detail oriented with a “Quality First” attitude
- Flexible scheduling, various part time options available as well as full time continental (12 hour rotating or steady nights)
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
Why Work for Lofthouse?
- 100 % Company paid Benefits: Medical (Drug Plan, Vision, and Dental), Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Shift Premiums up to $2/hour
- Bi-Annual Reviews with possibility of raise or bonus
- Full time hours with the option for overtime
- Uniform allowance
Lofthouse Manufacturing is located in beautiful Burk’s Falls, Ontario. Burk’s Falls lies on the outskirts of picturesque Muskoka and has the convenience of being located between the cities of Huntsville and North Bay. Burk’s Falls is perfect for all types of lifestyles.
Lofthouse Manufacturing welcomes and encourages applications from all people.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process