Professor (Construction Carpentry) - College
Posted on 30-Nov-2018 by Canadore College
Location Parry Sound, Town of Parry Sound
- Graduate from a Carpentry or Cabinetmaking College program
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a Cabinetmaker or Level 3 Carpenter Apprentice or Cabinetmaker Apprentice
- Computer literacy and excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of all carpentry tools and machinery
- Demonstrated teaching ability and an understanding of the learning process
- Demonstrated knowledge of student success strategies in a post-secondary setting
- Previous experience teaching in a post-secondary setting is an asset
- Teach the Tools Equipment and Tools Equipment II – carpentry courses
- Work closely with students and colleagues to provide an optimal learning environment.
- Perform all responsibilities associated with the learning environment including preparation and organization of theory and clinical learning activities, evaluation, and community liaison.