Professor (Technical Math II) - College
Posted on 04-Dec-2018 by Canadore College
Location Nipissing, North Bay
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Math; relevant Master’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to apply factoring and fractions; exponents; roots and radicals; quadric equations; simultaneous linear equations, and determinants
- Ability to teach formula manipulation through the use of survey computation formulas
- Demonstrated knowledge of student success strategies in a post-secondary setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous teaching experience is an asset
- Plan, deliver and evaluate effective learning related to Technical Math II in the Civil Engineering Technology program.
- Work closely with students and colleagues to provide an optimal learning environment.
- Perform all responsibilities associated with the learning environment including preparation, delivery and evaluation of theory practical learning activities