Project & Client Development Coordinator
Posted on 09-Jan-2019 by Innovation Initiatives Ontario North (IION)
Location Nipissing, North Bay
IION is seeking an outstanding individual to fill the position of Program & Client Development Coordinator. This individual will assist in new project, program and event development and the execution of existing programs.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Develop program content
- Client prospecting and customer relationship management
- Administrative assistance for IION programs
- Reporting of on-going client operations and real-time analysis of their needs
- Marketing, social media and website management
- Travel and outreach to develop/maintain relationships with partners/clients
Skills & Experience:
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal & written communications skills
- Proficient in using WordPress, Adobe Acrobat & Microsoft Office software
- Able to independently plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate tasks to achieve goals in a timely and efficient manner with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to problem solve, multitask and exhibit excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and be a team player with internal and external partners
- Willing to travel for client meetings and events
- Able to work flexible hours and adapt to change when required
- Valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s license and personal vehicle
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
IION is a Regional Innovation Centre that works with innovative entrepreneurs and companies to commercialize their product, process or service. IION is located in North Bay, ON and serves the districts of Nipissing, Timiskaming, Parry Sound and Muskoka.
IION thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.