Posted on 17-Jul-2020 by Black & McDonald Limited
Location Nipissing, North Bay
ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The Project Coordinator is located in North Bay, Ontario and typically reports directly to the Project Manager. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of operations and maintenance contracts for the Facility Management & Operations (FMO) division.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for hiring, training and scheduling the staff needed to fulfill FMO contractual obligations.
- Communicate with client and other facility occupants to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance our opportunity to secure out of scope extras.
- Participate in monthly meetings with clients on operations and invoicing as necessary.
- Oversee all work orders including managing staff, ensuring material invoices are received in a timely fashion and that our work order management systems is kept current.
- Provide monthly client and management reports as per contract and FMO team requirements.
- Tracks, analyzes, and trends project costs.
- Manages our operations in client facilities for proper safety, comfort, productivity and efficiency to the standards of the contract, Black & McDonald and to the satisfaction of our customer and client.
- Change Orientation
- Communicates Effectively
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Holds Self and Others Accountable
- Problem Solving and Innovation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Values and Respects Others
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering/Business or a related field is considered an asset
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 2-5 years of experience in a related field is considered an asset
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- A working understanding of HVAC systems, their purpose, function and maintenance standard
- Must possess strong verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills and the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of customers, employees, and management
- Basic knowledge of building systems and their operation
Black & McDonald welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.