Quality Control Technician
Posted on 24-Jul-2020 by Lofthouse Manufacturing
Location Parry Sound, Burk’s Falls
For over half a century Lofthouse has been helping build success for customers by launching – and often pioneering – major advances in non-ferrous forging and machining. Some of the most demanding industries across North America rely on Lofthouse for unmatched quality, on time delivery, and competitive pricing.
We currently have an opening for a Quality Control Technician. The team in Quality Control ensures quality products are shipped to our customers. QC Technicians are responsible for:
- Following detailed drawings, processes, and procedures
- Performing inspection of parts on a regular schedule to identify and react to non-conformance
- Report problems with quality, processes, and materials to Quality Supervisor
- Complete all necessary forms, paperwork, and documentation
- Utilize and maintain measuring equipment as required
- Ability to work 12-hour continental shift
- Proficient in the use of calipers, micrometers, and other measuring devices
- Detail oriented and a perfectionist when it comes to delivering quality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for team work
- Ability to read and understand detailed blue prints
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
Why Work for Lofthouse?
- 100 % Company paid Benefits: Medical (Drug Plan, Vision, and Dental), Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Shift Premiums up to $2/hour
- Uniforms Allowance
- Full time hours with the option for overtime
- Review Structure (Wage increases and/or bonuses)
Lofthouse Manufacturing is located in beautiful Burk’s Falls, Ontario. Burk’s Falls lies on the outskirts of picturesque Muskoka and has the convenience of being located between the cities of Huntsville and North Bay. Burk’s Falls is perfect for all types of lifestyles.
Lofthouse Manufacturing welcomes and encourages applications from all people.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process