Sales Associate - Retail
Posted on 09-Jun-2020 by The Brick
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Job Description: Is this job for you?:
Do you believe in putting the customer first?
Do you love solving problems and finding solutions?
Do you have an outgoing personality?
Would you like the security of a guaranteed wage paired with an unlimited income potential?
Business at The Brick is BOOMING! We are Canada’s biggest Home Furnishings Retailer and actively seeking to expand our sales force. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous franchise locations.Responsibilities:
- Work with others to accomplish both common and personal goals
- Assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling
- Maintain knowledge of Brick products and services
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with others that will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service or sale experience an asset
- Bilingual an asset but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Ability to learn new computer applications
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
We welcome all abilities to apply.