Sales Consultant - Media
Posted on 05-Jan-2021 by Postmedia Network Inc.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Position: Media Sales Consultant
Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: Group Manager
Location: North Bay, ON
Division: Postmedia Integrated Advertising
Postmedia is a Canadian newsmedia company representing more than 125 brands across multiple print, online and mobile platforms. Award-winning journalists and innovative product development teams bring engaging content to millions of people every week whenever and wherever they want it.
This exceptional content, reach and scope offers advertisers and marketers compelling solutions to effectively reach target audiences. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team.
Postmedia is an award winning digital agency and publishers of National Post and Toronto Sun. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, self-motivated salesperson with a proven track record of results to join our Toronto sales team.
Want to be part of an exciting transformation? The North Bay Nugget, a division of Postmedia Network Inc., is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented sales professional to fill the full-time position of Multimedia Sales Consultant. The successful candidate will generate advertising revenue by servicing existing clientele and by prospecting and building new relationships for both print and digital platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect new accounts for both Digital and Print revenues
- Focus heavily on business development and building new relationships
- Be alert to changing needs and realities, develop proposals and multi-media packages for clients
- Ability to sell in a fast-paced environment
- Drive revenue to meet or surpass targets and objectives
- Ensure targets are met through stringent monitoring and regular communication with decision-makers
Who you are:
- Solid knowledge & comfort with Digital marketing solutions. Previous Digital sales experience preferred
- Previous experience in Print and Digital Sales, or comparable Sales experience
- Understanding of Print and Digital advertising
- Strong oral and written communication skills (with both internal and external clients)
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and well organized – attention to detail
- Strong computer skills essential
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Should you be interested in this opportunity please apply with a cover letter and resume in one document.
Application Deadline: January 19, 2021
We thank in advance all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Only candidates legally eligible to work in Canada will be considered. No phone calls or agencies please.
Postmedia Network Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all areas of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process, please make your needs known in advance. Accommodation requests will be provided on an individual basis.
Postmedia Network Inc. is committed to employment equity and an inclusive, barrier-free selection process and work environment. Postmedia Network Inc. encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.