Sales Representative - Inside/Outside
Posted on 13-Jul-2020 by LHD Equipment Ltd.
Location Nipissing, North Bay
General Summary: Manages sales of the company’s products and services within a defined geographic area, province or country. Ensures consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning. Deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
· Collaborates with General Manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
· Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet sales objectives.
· Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the General Manager
· Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
· Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
· Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
· Collaborates with General Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
· Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
· Holds regular meetings with sales staff.
Skills and Requirements
· Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
· Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team. Experience in developing, marketing and sales strategies.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
· A valid driver’s license.
· Travel required to mining sectors in Ontario and Quebec
· Must be bilingual in French and English
- Weekly 3/4 ton parts pick up and delivery in Ontario and Quebec
- Mechanical Aptitude/ experience a preference
- Residence can be in Ontario or Quebec