Secretary - Legal
Posted on 04-Jan-2021 by Westin Development
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Westin Development Inc (WDI) is a real estate development and consulting company located in North Bay Ontario. Providing a full range of industrial, commercial, and institutional sites development and consulting services for properties located mainly in Northern Ontario.
We are looking for a Legal Secretary to join our team, who will be responsible for providing timely and efficient support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare, proof-read, edit, and issue letters, reports, spreadsheets, etc.;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for meetings and projects;
- Assist in the development and improvement of properties;
- Compile and prepare reports on an as-needed basis;
- Pull, research, or enter data into spreadsheets and/or databases as required;
- Create and maintain computer and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, etc.;
- Complete general administrative duties such as making phone calls, scanning, photocopying, etc.;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School education required. Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset.
- Legal Secretary background is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to operate independently with minimal direction;
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
This position is available immediately and full-time. Re-numeration based on experience.
A pleasant and professional personality is essential as well as an ability to operate under stress in peak periods. Please submit a brief cover letter and resume in confidence.
Though we appreciate all applications, only those qualified will be contacted.