Service Advisor - Automotive
Posted on 05-Sep-2020 by North Bay Mazda
Location Nipissing, North Bay
You have a passion for cars and the automotive industry.
You have strong communication skills .
You have ability to provide effective customer service.
You have the Ability To read customers mind.
You are looking to join an amazing team of people to grow with.
The Palladino Auto Group started as a family business and has kept that value as it has grown from 1, to the current 13 locations across Ontario. Our teams work together like family and are a close group. We are looking for great people who want to work for an organization with a dynamic like this. We work hard, we work smart, and we have fun doing it! If you work for the Palladino Auto Group, you will be supported, challenged, and inspired by your team.
The Service Advisor is the first point of contact for customers coming in to our Service department, and build lasting relationships with their customers, and advise them on the best practices for keeping their vehicles safe and properly maintained. The Service advisors work with our sales team, service appointment coordinator and experienced technicians to provide the outstanding service that our customers have come to expect.
The minimum schooling requirement is having your high school diploma and must have customer service experience.
- Having an Interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills
- Must have Excellent computer skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Having a exceptional product knowledge and the ability to explain and train based on the content.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package for full time employees
- Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Employee & Family Purchase Program
- Employee Perks Program
- Employee Discount on Parts and Services
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Corporate Discounted Membership with Good Life Fitness
- Discounted Home & Auto Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program with Telus