Store Manager - Retail
Posted on 02-Jan-2019 by Beyond Wireless
Location Nipissing, North Bay
Job Description: Rogers is recruiting for a Store Manager in North Bay!
Are you eager for a great opportunity that will allow you to develop as a
leader in a fun supportive environment? This position is both
challenging and rewarding. In North Bay, we are strong believers in the
F!SH Philosophy and take pride in making every day fun, being present,
and choosing our attitude!
Sounds good…so what’s this job all about?
We see our Store Managers as the glue that holds the organization
together – they communicate company strategy and priorities, embrace our
philosophy of making every day great, for customer AND employees, and
create the store culture that supports their team and their customers.
You will have your own team with you in YOUR store. You'll learn the
unique needs of your team, and can personalize your coaching and
mentoring skills to meet those needs. You are comfortable working
independently, knowing you have the full support of a strong leadership
team around you.
You enjoy problem solving; whether it be internal, store support or customer issues; you like to dig in and find a solution!
On a practical level, you will:
Working @ Rogers
- Guide your team to great success by being a real leadership role in
store, by setting the example and the tone for the entire team
- Seek constant improvement, in both yourself and your team, on a personal and professional level
- Develop great talent to help raise the level of the store and the customer experience
- Build great relationships with your customers, team members, and fellow managers
This is a full-time, permanent position. We are open 7 days a week and
you need to be able to work evenings and weekends as required – usually
no more than 2 weekends a month.
We offer a competitive starting salary, benefits, and vacation. We also
offer monthly, and quarterly bonus programs. Incentives are often
running alongside our bonus program as well.
Specifically, we would like you to have the following qualifications:
- Experience working in retail sales
- Experience in a retail management or leadership role
- Experience selling wireless solutions (experience with Rogers products an asset but not required)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding targets
- Successful Background check
Instructions for Applying: