Posted on 17-Jul-2020 by CarePartners
Location Nipissing, North Bay
CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
We are currently looking for individuals to join our dynamic Team in the role of Team Coordinator. This role of the Team Coordinator ensures the scheduling of Nurses, service delivery and administrative functions related to client services are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
This is a full-time 4 month contract.
- Provides client/worker service delivery on a daily basis.
- Receives routine referral/intake information from Funders and private-pay clients.
- Develops client/worker service schedule.
- Informs Nurses of assignments and changes to their schedules.
- Enters all relevant client and Nurse information into the automated information system.
- Inputs live data or recorded information.
- Enters service hours and adjustments to the system for clients and Nurses.
- Produces schedules and reports on regular basis, and on request of the Supervisor.
- Interfaces with clients/caregivers, Nurses, team Supervisors, Funders, Finance and other CarePartners departments.
- Communicates/reports as required regarding client and Nurses status.
- Greeting customers and clients, receive and manage all inbound telephone calls.
- Performs general clerical duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to promote collaboration among colleagues within a dynamic team environment.
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft office, with proven skills in Word and Excel.
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and adapts work tasks to reflect changes, as required.
- Ability to model successful coping in stressful situations.
- Minimum qualifications for this position are one to two years of post secondary education and one to three years of job related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends are required.
- Experience in the Health Care field an asset.
CarePartners welcomes and encourages applicants from people with disabilities, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.