Team Leader - Retail
Posted on 13-May-2020 by Beyond Wireless
Location Nipissing, North Bay
We’re Beyond Wireless, an independently owned, authorized Fido Dealer and communications solutions provider. While we are incredibly passionate about making more possible, through connectivity, we are even more passionate about people and helping them do GREAT things. With 33 Retail Locations and a robust Business Division, the impact you can have, at all levels of the organization, is massive.
We see our Team Leads as the glue that holds the organization together – they communicate company strategy and priorities, embrace our philosophy of making every day great, for customer AND employees, and create the store culture that dictates both employee and customer experience.
You have a passion for people. You understand the needs of your team members, and can personalize your coaching and mentoring skills to meet those needs. You are comfortable working with a high level of independence and autonomy, knowing you have the full support of a strong leadership team behind you.
You also have a talent and love for sales. You are able take a high level view of company strategy, and effectively translate it into day to day actions that every team member can understand and achieve at store level. Because of this talent, you can guide your branch to strong, consistent, year over year growth. Your dedication to superior customer service creates raving fans out of everyone who walks into your store, and keeps them coming back for more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- OWN IT! You strive to be a master of both sales skills and people skills, guiding your team to great success
- Take on a real leadership role in store, by setting the example and the tone for the entire team
- Seek constant improvement, in both yourself and your team, on a personal and professional level
- Always seek to attract, retain, and develop great talent to help raise the level of the store and the customer experience
- Build great relationships with your customers, team members, and fellow managers
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working in a retail sales setting
- Experience in a retail management or leadership role
- Experience selling wireless solutions (experience with Rogers/Fido products an asset)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Intermediate level experience with the Microsoft Office suite, including document formatting, spreadsheets and formulas, and Outlook
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding year over year targets
- Successful Background Check
Benefits and Perks
- Base hourly pay + commission
- Rewarding sales incentives of prizes and bonuses
- Discount on products/services
- Opportunity to grow within company
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- Group Benefit Plan available for FT Team Members, to include, medical, dental, prescription eye wear, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Recognition Program
The successful candidate will be required, prior to the start of employment, to complete a mandatory Criminal Record Check and provide two (2) official pieces of Canadian photo identification.
Beyond Wireless welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you to all applicants.
Only those selected to proceed will be contacted directly.