Technician - Gel Coat Spray
Posted on 19-Nov-2018 by Swift Canoe Company Inc.
Location Parry Sound, South River
Full time/Nights. Previous manufacturing/industrial experience a must have. Pneumatic automotive spray experience would be an asset. Candidate needs to be well organized with attention to detail. Pay Rate is negotiable based on knowledge and experience.
- Maintain/clean spray equipment/booth as well as changing spray booth filters
- Prepare 1 piece and 2 piece moulds for spray
- Masking off areas of mould that do not require gel coat prior to spray.
- Measure and mixing of gel coat and catalyst
- "Popping" of finished product out of moulds
- Wear PPE as directed.
- Sand and use pneumatic tools as needed
- 10-12 hours days if needed
- Clean equipment at the end of each workday.
- Track and coordinate inventory levels of gel coat and supplies