Warehouse Worker / Forklift Operator
Posted on 04-Sep-2020 by Baycrest Distribution
Location Parry Sound, Town of Parry Sound
- Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials to the shipping bay
- Receiving and documenting merchandise inbound/outbound
- Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care ensure products are shipped to the right destination
- Prior experience working in a warehouse
- Knowledge of operating a forklift\
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours and carry loads up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work independently and safely
- All applicants should have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Certification in the operation of a forklift truck is not necessary but would be considered a plus.
- Warehouse worker applicants should ideally have prior experience working in a warehouse. Experience of 2 to 3 years in a similar role would be preferred.
Instructions for Applying: