Workforce Analyst & Scheduler
Posted on 27-Aug-2020 by MetricAid
Location Nipissing, North Bay
We are looking for a motivated and energetic person that is capable of solving complex problems while still exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills, patience and professionalism in a client-facing role.
MetricAid is a growing, high-functioning team that operates in the healthcare field. We provide a service to hospitals that improves the quality of life for patients and physicians that very few companies provide.
Please do not think that the aforementioned points are just things that we gloss over in this job posting and then we do not follow up on. We WILL be asking questions and testing for the qualities that are listed below.
A successful applicant will have the following...
- Post Secondary Education
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- An aptitude for lateral thinking
- Positive frame of mind
- Unwavering sense of client support
- An ability to travel when necessary (provincially, nationally and internationally)
- A passport if necessary
- A driver's license if necessary
- A desire to learn new things.
- A desire to be challenged.
- A willingness to work on weekends/evenings on a rotational basis.
- Attention to detail - such as including the word pauciloquent in proper context in your cover letter
- A desire to start their job and work for their spot on this team.
Some of the things being employed in this role provides...
- Unlimited Time Off - What does this mean? Go through the interview process and find out. We're happy to talk about it.
- 10 recognized statutory holidays
- We are invested and involved in our community through volunteering
- We're loud.
- We work hard.
- More importantly we try to work smart.
- We laugh harder than we work.
We have a small team and we know how important it is to have people that are invested and engaged with one another to provide support and foster a great work environment. If you think this sounds appealing and feel up to the challenge, please don't hesitate in applying. Also, if you have gotten this far and you are paying attention. Anyone who responds to this posting WITHOUT a cover letter is immediately removed from the process. We expect more than the minimal amount of effort.